The program covers Creed, Worship, and Ethics by exposing the student directly to each concept from Quran and Sunna. Students are engaged to personally assess their level of maturity and set their responsibilities.
The Quran is introduced from Fatiha to Anass in 30 stations of understanding and contemplating. Each station covers Jouze2 and highlights different, and relevant concepts within it.
Admission criteria for YLDC I
a. Prerequisite: Successful completion of HAS Level 6
b. Age: 12 to 15 years old
c. YLDC 1 Curriculum:
1. 7 Habits of Highly Successful Teens. Build a positive relationship with the concepts from the Covey book with reports, presentations and practical applications’ of each habit.
2. 5 year life plan
3. Personal Mission Statement
4. Book reports on leadership oriented books
5. Islamic Social Studies
Admission criteria for YLDC II
a. Prerequisite: Successful completion of YLDC I
b. Age: 13 to 17 years old
c. YLDC 2 Curriculum:
1. 50 year life plan
2. Building a resume with the guidelines from Government of Canada youth employment services.
3. Develop an effective format for a cover letter
4. Volunteering in activities with the Interns to develop leadership skills for future jobs
5. Book reports and creative presentations for leadership oriented materials
6. Workshops with professionals
7. Islamic Social Studies
The online registration for 2019 - 2020 academic year is now open